Monday, April 29, 2013

In Ortigas: An Introduction

Hello everyone! I’ve been a resident at one of the condominiums along Sapphire Road in Ortigas for 4 and a half years now. This happens to be my first non-personal blog and note that I will not be blogging much about my personal life, but rather this blog would feature my Ortigas Business District experiences. Well I must say, I’ve been pretty much excited for this moment to come!

New Year's Day Photo - 2011.  View from the condo.  (Nikon D90)

As a resident, I want to be able to contribute to building a nicer community for people living, passing-by and working in this awesome area of Metro Manila. I’d like to feature eating places, comfortable hotels, interesting stores not found in the surrounding malls, engaging personalities, entertaining and “chillaxing” hang-out spots. With that said, I would love to share my honest to goodness reviews or great features simply because I aspire to spread good vibes. I will give my best to inform readers about the latest happenings and important news in Ortigas and everything that will be practical and useful for those going to or living in Ortigas. Residents and non-residents alike. Working or non-working.

Professionally, I work as a Digital Marketing Manager for one of the businesses of one of the riches families in the Philippines. I used to work in production as a videographer and a photographer and managed several OPM rock bands. I’ve never had any trainings or seminars which are related to blogging or writing even but I will do my best to feed you with good reads on my every update! Also, should there be a related topic which you would like me to feature, please hit me up at my email address! Would love to hear suggestions and feedback from you! To contact me, please send an email at: martinjesseherrera@gmail.com or follow me on twitter/instagram @jesseboyherrera or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/martinjesseherrera .

Ortigas (Emerald Ave/Ortigas Jr.) in the afternoon. (iPhone5)

On a more personal note, if I’m just indoors, I enjoy watching movies and series, reading books and surfing the internet. Outdoors, I usually hang-out with family and friends, play grueling minutes on the basketball court or pound the pavement in my running shoes aaaand I’ve unlocked the Mall Rat Badge on Foursquare several times already!

7 comments:

  1. This is cool Jesse! Looking forward to reading more articles from you! :)

    Welcome to the blogging world! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clap clap clap!!! Nice one, Jesse! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy! I just checked your profile out and ang dami blogs under you! Cool!

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the blogosphere Jesse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Sir Jesse. Putting this blog in my blog roll. :)

    ReplyDelete